Clinical Professor Doctor
Message from the Dean
Clinical Professor Doctor Suvichai Rojanasathien
Working in the dairy farm together with educating practical knowledge to the farmers helps increase of dairy production to 2-6 kilogram.
- received the royal award for the benefit for the dairy farming and dairy industry
- was elected to the position President of the Veterinary Council 2012-2015
- was chosen as a model veterinarian Alumni Association Faculty of Veterinary Medicine Kasetsart University 2014
- emphasis on learning that is consistent between theory and practice, and then learn in real situations
- received Outstanding Teacher Award in Health Sciences of the Association of Southeast Asia Institute of Higher Level (ASAIHL) 2009
- received National Outstanding Teacher Award in Health Sciences, 2008
- received the Outstanding Teacher Award "Golden Elephant" in Health Sciences, Chiang Mai University, 2008
- was selected as a teacher with outstanding performance in moral development Ethics for students Faculty of Veterinary Medicine Chiang Mai University
- served as an advisor to 2 clubs, including working at volunteer camp
- is teachers at happy students near
- Most of the research is research for development and use in problem solving. For publication, there are more than 28 National publications and 16 international publications.
- Collaborating with the Faculty of Pharmacy to develop 4 recipes of products and drugs used in dairy cows to help dairy farmer.คนม
- Academic services such as cattle semen testing, Internal Medicine and Surgery in a dairy farm, Surgery to solve the dislocation of the abomasum.